Life is too short;
I can accept failure,
everyone fails at something;
but I can’t accept not trying.
A pretty face gets old,
A nice body will change…
But a good woman will always be a good woman.
~ Happy International Women’s Day ~
If you don’t know where you want to go,
then it doesn’t matter which path you take.
~ Alice in Wonderland ~
Everything happens at exactly the right moment,
neither too soon nor too late.
You don’t have to like it,
it’s just easier if you do.
Life is simple.
~ Byron Katie ~
Thanks A Reading Writer for the nomination. Happy Weekend!
7 Questions for me from A reading writer:
- Describe yourself in one word. Unique.
- When and why did you start blogging? 16 Dec 2015, share my thoughts.
- Is there a person that you look up to? Who is it and why? I’m still thinking.
- What’s the perfect pair for a book, is it coffee or tea? Mineral water.
- Aside from blogging, name one activity that you truly enjoy. Learning.
- In your bucket list, which country will be on your top? Iceland
- Do you have a phobia? What is it? Toxophobia, fear of poison.
4 Golden rules for the nomination:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 7 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and create new questions for them.
7 Questions for you:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What are you going to do if you’re given a chance to be a billionaire?
- Can you describe your blog in three words?
- What have you always wanted?
- What is the most amazing moment of your life?
- What is your advice to new blogger in one sentence?
7 lovely bloggers for the Real Neat Blog Award:
Blogmaniac, Bambangpriantono, Chapeblog, Alluring n Young, Bonnywood Manor, Isabella al-Hasan, and The Tony Burgess Blog.
I always believe
It takes a lot of effort to make something look effortless.
~ Ben Mitchell ~
Life is not lost by dying,
life is lost minute by minute,
day by dragging day,
in all the thousand small uncaring ways.
~ Stephen Vincent Benet ~