Drink enough water!
Thirsty often makes me feel fatigued and tired throughout the day. When I’m dehydrated, my body would send signals to my brain and saying: “It’s time to drink more water.” Drinking water really makes my mind and body feel so refreshed and energized. And here is a list of benefits:
- Regulate water balance and transport nutrients in our bodies.
- Help detoxification through excretion and sweating.
- Keep skin looking good, prevent dry and wrinkled.
- As lubricant in digestion and allow joints to move more flexible.
- Help kidneys clear sodium from the body and prevent kidney stone.
Getting plenty of water is a great and simple habit for our body to work properly everyday. In fact, I’ve seen people who really don’t like to drink water in their daily lives. Some of them suffering from hypertension, diabetes and heart diseases, which I think drinking enough water would help them get better. For normal adults, we lose about 2.5 to 3 liters of water throughout the day, so we need to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration in our daily lives.
Studies show that we need to take 4-6 glasses of water per day. However, this number varies depending on activity level, age, and pregnancy. So, don’t forget to have a glass of water while you’re reading this short article. “Drink more water, your skin, your hair, your mind, and your body will thank you ~ by anonymous.”
Feel free to comment below and share it!