A thousand thanks to Donna Vaal from the Fiddledeedeebooks, who has been digging into the world of romance novels, daily reflections, and poetry carving for more than a year. So, don’t forget to visit this amazing blog. Additionally, I’m also feeling grateful that Kallia nominated me on this award for the second time. The word ‘Liebster’ has German origins and carries meaning of beloved, pleasant, valued, and pleasant. Thanks again for the nomination. Truly.
Eleven random facts about me:
- I like to take photographs using smart phones.
- I like to travel alone if can.
- I like to share my inspired moment with friends.
- I like to have at least three meals per day if can.
- I like to study the deep sea creatures on videos, photos, internet, etc.
- I like to study about how memory and brain works.
- I like to know how kids learn languages.
- I like to have a simple blog design.
- I like blue and green color.
- I like to read inspirational quotes.
- I like to get more new friends.
Golden rules for the nomination:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 11 other blogs you want to give the award to and have them answer 11 questions.
Questions from me, answers for you:
- What is your favorite book and/or movie? ~ The Little Prince.
- Who has been the biggest influence in your life? ~ Mother Teresa.
- Where do you hope to be in 5 years time? ~ Here.
- Describe your ideal Autumn. ~ Rain forest in Malaysia turns yellow and red.
- Describe yourself in 5 words. ~ Ambitious, optimistic, interesting, humor, gentle.
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? ~ Do it now!
- Zombie attack or alien invasion, if one had to happen, which would you prefer? ~ Alien invasion.
- How long have you been blogging? ~ less than 2 months.
- Do you have any goal for 2016? ~ meet more friends from oversea.
- Do you have any regrets for 2015? ~ should start this blog earlier so that I can meet more awesome people here.
- What did you want to be when you were little? ~ artist.
11 lovely bloggers for the Liebster Award:
Self-actualized events, Vedanta thoughts, The tropical flowering zone, Dutch goes the photo!, The Dystopian nation of city-state, Xofannyk, The official traveler, Bonnywood Manor, Rivella 49’s blog, Midsummer 365 projects, Josh concepts.